CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

My New friend IGGY


A couple of weeks ago I was at Phil's work and in walked a customer with a Capuchin monkey.  I have wanted a monkey ever since I was little, so I was on cloud 9!  I got to sit down and play with IGGY for over an hour.  Luckily the girls were a few blocks away so they go to come see IGGY too.  Of course Ashley is like her mama and she wanted a monkey!!  Of course Phil says NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Here are some things I learned about IGGY.

Capuchin monkey's cost $7,000-$14,000
Iggy likes apples and Sonic ice cream.
He likes McCallister's sweet tea.
He likes swinging from the ceiling fan.

I still want a monkey, but this is probably one fight Phil will win.  If I had that much money to spare I would rather buy an RV!  Still it was so nice to get to play with him.  I told his owner that if she ever needed a babysitter to give me a call.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...