CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Well I didn't get the JOB

Many of you know that last week I interviewed for a job at Toyota.  I got an email today telling me that I did not get the job.  I am disappointed, but when I applied for the job I prayed and told God I was leaving it up to Him.  That was kind of crazy considering He has all control ANYWAY!  I asked Him to lead me where He wanted me to go.  Evidentially this was not the path he wanted me to take.  It is hard sometimes to ask God to lead you and then when he takes you down a different path to not be disappointed.  As many of you know I was in the ice cream line when God was handing out patience so waiting is something that is really uncomfortable to me.  However, I am just going to wait and see where he leads me.

Oh, and my fortune cookie the other day said "Don't do anything in haste, because prosperity will be knocking on my door soon". 

2 comments:

Claire said...

I am going to have to borrow that line about being in the ice cream line when God was handing out patience. That was hilarious!!!

The right thing will definitely come your way!

Lisa Newell

Connie said...

Yes, hilarious!
Hang in there, Penny!
God is at work!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...