CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

4 Moms Cold Weater Recipe Link-up Taco Soup


Today's link-up at 4 Moms is a cold weather recipe link-up.  Here is one of my favorite soups.


Taco Soup

Ingredients:

1 lb of ground beef, browned and drained

1 can chili Beans

1 can shoe peg Corn or whole kernel corn

1 pkg ranch dressing mix

1 pkg taco seasoning

1 can Rotel

Mix it up and put in the crockpot for several hours.   I usually double or triple this recipe so I can freeze some.

Be sure and check out these blogs for more great cold weather recipes.

1 comments:

Connie said...

Penny,

I made a big pot of Taco Soup just this week! My kids love it!! M.C. wanted to know if you can eat Taco Soup for breakfast! Ha!
I love your photos! I can't believe how much your kids have grown! Wow!
Doesn't the time just fly?!! God bless!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...